What would usually be a busy time for me with family and wedding shoots has become much quieter than expected as most jobs are being postponed and cancelled. With a bit of extra time on my hands over the coming weeks, I’ll be offering doorstep family portraits.
This strange and unsettling time is a significant moment in all of our lives and behind every door there is a unique story to tell. If you’d like to document this moment for you and your family to remember this unprecedented time, I’d love to help.
I am offering to pop by and take a few photos of you on your doorstep. Kids, partners and pets are all very welcome. Here are a few details:
- Social distancing rules will of course be observed. I’ll message you when I’ve arrived and I’ll keep my distance with my long lens.
- Shoots will take 10-15 minutes max.
- 5 digital photos will be supplied electronically.
- Shoots cost £40 and for every shoot, £10 will be donated to Bromley Foodbank and Age UK (Bromley and Greenwich)
- Shoots are completely free for all frontline NHS and care home workers.
To make a booking or for more information, drop me an email on email@example.com.